Q² Wax - a product where the most traditional form of car care meets sophisticated technology and well-thought-out packaging.
Incredibly easy to use, highly glossy, and extremely hydrophobic. Q² Wax contains a blend of carnauba waxes along with a highly reactive fluoride component in its formula. It guarantees outstanding performance, remarkable water beading effect, and stunning shine. All of this comes in an innovative packaging that allows for application by hand or machine.
It is a perfect standalone product for beginners and enthusiasts, but it will also surprise any detailing professional as it can be used as a base protective product or as a finishing touch to a Gyeon ceramic coating. Special emphasis has been placed, as always, on effortless application. Applying and removing the product is a breeze, even if you take your time.
- 1 piece GYEON Q² Wax 175 g
- 1 piece GYEON Q²M Wax Applicator
- 1 piece GYEON Q²M Microfiber Cloth
- Ensure that the surface has been properly washed and degreased to achieve maximum performance.
- Using the included Wax Applicator, apply a thin, even layer onto the dry paint.
- Allow the layer to cure for at least 30 minutes before wiping it off with a microfiber cloth.
- We recommend using Gyeon Q²M SoftWipe - polishing cloth for final wiping and polishing.
Question: Which detailer should I use to refresh Gyeon Q²Wax?
Answer: The protective layer of Gyeon Q² Wax is based on Carnauba. Therefore, it is refreshed with a detailer that also contains Carnauba, and it is called Gyeon Q² QuickDetailer.