Q² QuickView is designed as an easy-to-apply rain repellent that lasts up to 6 months.
Its application is a matter of seconds thanks to the unique bottle design and the new felt applicator. The applicator is there for a good reason - it helps level the product during application and work it into the glass.
With the innovative packaging comes a new formula - Q² QuickView is not simply a new version of Q² View, which will also remain in the lineup. Q² QuickView is intended to be a smaller brother of the mature glass ceramic coating Q² View - more affordable and easier to apply, while equally resistant to chemicals and with a durability of at least 15,000 km.
- Prepare the windshield: The cleaner and smoother the surface, the better the product will perform.
- If you feel stubborn contaminants, use mild Q²M Clay for pre-cleaning.
- If another glass coating was previously applied, use a glass polish.
- Thoroughly degrease the windshield with Q²M Prep - Degreaser.
- Apply Q² QuickView in circular motions with moderate pressure.
- Regularly moisten the felt applicator with new liquid by gently squeezing the tube.
- Allow Q² QuickView to dwell for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove any remaining residue with a damp Gyeon BaldWipe - polishing cloth.
Question: Should I also use Gyeon Glass - glass cleaner before applying?
Answer: It is possible but not necessary. For proper adhesion of Gyeon QuickView to the surface, degreasing is the most important and final step of pre-cleaning. Always clean thoroughly with Gyeon Prep and clean towels before application.
Question: Can Quick View also be used on acrylic glass, such as shower cabins?
Answer: Yes, indeed - we have many customers who use Q² QuickView, for example, on the visors of their motorcycle helmets. It works perfectly fine on a shower cabin as well.