Rims, engine parts and the exhaust are those vehicle parts most affected by high temperatures. GYEON Q² Rim EVO, the rim sealant from GYEON, has a temperature resistance of more than 800° Celsius without affecting the coated material.
Q² Rim EVO offers excellent self-cleaning properties. That means less time for rim cleaning and more time for driving pleasure. It protects against too much brake dust deposits and facilitates the regular washing of the rims with clean water and a little water pressure. If necessary, additionally use a ph-neutral rim cleaner to complete the cleaning process.
Q² Rim EVO is not only heat resistant but also resistant to aggressive brake dust.
Q² Rim EVO is safe on all types of rims, e.g. painted, powder coated, anodized, high gloss polished or high gloss compacted.
- Durability: 18 months / 45tkm
- ph tolerance: 2-11
- Temperature resistance: >800°C
- Consumption: approx. 15ml/rim set
Tip1: Q² Rim EVO can also be applied undiluted with an airbrush gun without any problems; the subsequent polishing or leveling is not necessary due to the uniform spray application.
Tip2: Even though Q² Rim EVO requires only one thick coat, layering is possible for increased performance. Waiting time between layers: min. 4 hours.
Before you begin, wash and degrease the wheel surface with effective cleaners in this sequence:
- Gyeon Q²M Iron Wheel Cleaner
- Gyeon Q²M Prep pre-cleaner
- Gyeon Q²M Clay cleaning clay (for heavy contamination)
Apply Q² Rim EVO evenly and thinly. Wait approximately 5 minutes before smoothing any irregularities (high spots) with a soft microfiber cloth.
- Q² Rim EVO can be applied undiluted with an airbrush gun; subsequent polishing or leveling is unnecessary due to the even spray application
- Although Q² Rim EVO requires only a single layer, layering for enhanced performance is possible. Waiting time between layers: at least 4 hours