Never before has it been so easy to achieve a glossy finish on paint protection film (PPF) or vinyl wrapping.
Q²M PPF Renew combines chemically acting cleaners with mild abrasive particles and protective (water and dirt repellent) additives, resulting in a durable and self-cleaning surface.
The product allows for application both by machine and by hand, removing haziness and oxidation, and leaving a smooth, glossy, and dirt-repellent finish. It is the world's first PPF maintenance product containing SiO2 and developed from the ground up for all types of PPF, including modern self-healing film.
To avoid excessive heat, we generally recommend manual application or the use of an eccentric machine.
Gyeon Q²M PPF Renew is suitable for all glossy paint protection films and can be applied by hand or with an eccentric machine.
When applying by hand
- Use a hand pad to apply 1-2 pea-sized drops of the product to an area of approximately 30 cm x 30 cm
- Work it in as evenly as possible
- Stop once only a slight residue remains.
- Polish off the residue with a microfiber towel
For best machine results:
- Use Gyeon Q²M PPF Renew with an eccentric polisher and the white Gyeon Q²M Eccentric Finishing Pad
- Apply 3-4 pea-sized drops of the product per area of 40 cm x 40 cm
- Thoroughly work it in at 2000-3000 rotations per minute (speed 2-3 on most eccentric polishers)
- Stop once only a slight residue remains. Polish off the residue with a microfiber towel