Q²M Foam enables a highly effective first step in the cleaning process. It helps dissolve a large amount of dirt that would otherwise require considerable effort to remove during hand washing with a sponge and shampoo.
Most active foams attack sealants and waxes due to their strong etching effect or leave a thin layer that can destroy any self-cleaning and protective properties. After dilution, Q²M Foam is completely safe on all paints, whether coated, waxed, or not.
Q²M Foam forms a dense and thick foam that adheres to the dirty paint areas and dissolves deposits and dirt, making it easy to rinse off these particles with a pressure washer.
Q²M Foam is very efficient in its standard dilution of 1:15, providing a good price-performance ratio. To maintain the full foam effect, the dilution should be 1:15, but in the case of heavily soiled vehicles, it can be diluted up to 1:5.
- Dilute Q²M Foam with water at a ratio of 1:5-1:15
- Apply the solution to the vehicle using an HQ foam lance
- Wait for approximately 4-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with a pressure washer
- Do not use under direct sunlight and do not allow to dry
- Store in a dark, dry, and cool place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use under direct sunlight