After two years of intensive research and development, it was time to boost the Gyeon coating spectrum to a new level: through technological advancements in the chemical group of polysilazanes, Gyeon has managed to almost double the durability and drastically simplify the application process. The application and removal windows have been significantly extended with the new formulations.
What's more, all the new coatings in the EVO version no longer require a 2-layer application, but only a single layer. Moreover, they can even be applied outdoors; a garage is no longer a mandatory requirement. The only thing to ensure is a dry spot for the following 12 hours and some shade for the application.
Q² One EVO is the entry-level silicon-based coating from Gyeon. It is perfect for cost-conscious users who are looking for maximum performance with the most efficient use of resources.
Similar to its larger sibling, Q² Pure EVO, Q² One EVO creates an impressive candy effect and, considering its durability, serves as a modern alternative to high-quality natural waxes. The fantastic depth of color is accompanied by long-lasting and highly chemical-resistant protection against all kinds of environmental influences, guaranteeing quick and easy cleaning of your vehicle.
- 1 piece GYEON Q² One EVO 30 / 50 / 100 ml
- 1 piece GYEON Q²M Cure 100 ml (not included in the Light Box)
- 1 piece GYEON Q²M Coating Applicator
- 1 piece GYEON user manual
The better the surface is prepared, the better the results in terms of gloss, durability, and water repellency.
- Thorough pre-wash and decontamination using Q²M Foam, Q²M Tar, Q²M Iron, Q²M Clay
- Polish all painted surfaces to a high gloss using Q²M Polish and if necessary, Q² Primer
- Wash the vehicle with a highly degreasing detergent, e.g., dishwashing liquid and hot water
- Remove all contaminants, waxes, and oil-based polish residues with Q²M Prep (IPA alone is not enough)
- Shake the bottle, apply a few drops of Q² One EVO to the applicator
- Apply in a criss-cross motion until the layer is rich and even, working on smaller sections at a time
- After 10-30 seconds, buff off excess with a fresh Q²M BaldWipe microfiber towel to achieve a uniform finish
- After 1 hour, apply Q²M Cure spray as a topping and wipe with Q²M SoftWipe to protect against potential water spots
- Avoid water during the drying time (at least 24 hours), and do not wash with car shampoo during the curing phase (14 days)